A charcuterie board provides the ideal assortment of hors d’oeuvres to welcome guests to a festive gathering. Whether over Thanksgiving or during the holiday season, a charcuterie board is a simple, creative, and delicious way to warmly kick off an evening.
These are the foundational elements of the perfect charcuterie board:
- Flavored cracker selection: Look for dill, well-seasoned, & pumpkin-inspired crackers.
- Roasted nuts: Roast salted almonds are always a fan favorite.
- Dried fruit & figs: Mission figs are a sweet addition to any charcuterie board.
- Complimentary cheeses: My favorites are parmesan, white cheddar, & provolone.
- Fresh grapes
- Fig spread, honey butter, or whipped cheese
The display of the charcuterie board is the most important part of the appetizer! Look for inspiration on Pinterest or TikTok and ignite your creativity when you finalize and compile all the tasty elements.
Check out @hercampusbrown TikTok for my Thanksgiving charcuterie board preparation and presentation:)